Your home and your life are Connected...We Care About Both!
Follow these simple steps prior to showing your home and receive the offer you hoped fore before your neighbors down the street!
• Open draperies and shades to let in light. This will make rooms appear larger.
• Keep radios, stereos and TVs off or turned way down.
• Take pets outdoors when your house is being shown. Children should be quiet.
• Be courteous but don’t force conversation with potential buyers. They want to inspect your house, not pay a social call.
• Don’t mention furniture of furnishings you may want to sell unless asked. Trying to dispose of such items via the potential buyer before they have purchased the house often loses the sale.
• Let the Realtor discuss the price, terms, possession and other factors with the buyers. He/she is eminently qualified to bring negotiation to a favorable conclusion.
• Take your family away for the day, if your Realtor is holding an open house.